Monday 12 March 2012

A little game of catch up for you....

Sunday 4th March 2012:
HER: I have a funeral on Friday is there any way u could pick the childeren up from school?

Monday 5th March 2012:
HIM: I'm not able to I'm afraid, and that's not a no for no's sake, I have a meeting on Friday. 
HER: Thank u so much 4 getting back 2 me glad 2 no your so concered about the childeren. 
HIM: What's wrong with the children?

Tuesday 6th March 2012:
HIM: I'm outside, can you send them out.  Thanks.

Friday 9th March 2012:
HER: The childeren will be at the british legion in ******* they may need food. 
HIM: Please explain more?
HER: What the fu k more do u need 2 no?!
HIM: Who are they with etc, and there's no need for abusive language.
HER: They r here
HIM: No, at the Legion, who am I collecting them from?
HIM: If you wonder why I'm asking questions, it's because you're not explaining the situation.  I'm assuming you're at a funeral and I know no more than that.  Explain it better and I will see the full picture.
HER: Just pick them up ASAP
HIM: If they are with you then make sure they are fed as you certainly haven't given me any notice at all.
HER: No they need food.
HIM: You have sworn at me, been rude and then not fed the kids.  If you wanted me to feed them you could have asked and given me reasonable notice.  You could have also behaved reasonably.  Now text me when you have given them dinner and I will come and get them.  Next time you want a favour, try behaving respectfully and I will be inclined to help.
HER: 5 mins pick up
HIM: I won't be there in 5 minutes as I've not left.  Have you fed them?
HER: Just get them chips I'm not doing u r a real pick every one here is like what r u doing??
HIM: I'm reacting to your foul language and disrespectful messages.  I really don't care what anyone else thinks, just what is fair.  Now feed those children as you are meant to and when it is done, tell me and I will then collect them as soon as I can.
HER: P's gone if u want H shes here
HER: Go fuck yourself your a prick grow some bollocks and b a father
HIM: Your language and actions show who you are and what you are made of, look at yourself before abusing others.  I will not be dragged into your game.
HER: What ever in a court order u r surposed 2 pick your childeren up at 6 your daughter is waiting 4 u
HIM: And in the same court order you are meant to feed them and I'm supposed to get them from your house.  90 minutes notice with swear words and abuse is way short of the 24hrs asked for in the court order you mention.
HER: R u picking her up or not?  She keeps asking.
HIM: You've ignored all of my points, since you mentioned it, you have also broken the court order.  I won't take this messing around and based on your comments I suggest you cool off and contact me in the morning to arrange a time to pick her up.
HER: Your daughter is here waiting 4 u 2 pick her up now come and get her
HER: Your daughter will be dropped off at cubs as u can't b bothered 2 pick her up as u r a prick.
HIM: You are really showing your nice side today.

Saturday 10th March:
HER: H thinks she gave u her invite? But she has a party on Sunday 2-4 it's a doctor who party at the British red cross in town  



No comments:

Post a Comment